As an Engineer in TAIGER you will contribute to the development of our wild products. We are building a culture and a team excited about the technology we are creating and the problems we’re solving.
What are you going to do?
- Design and implement prototypes and software projects to improve our products.
- Estimate, analyze, expand, test and deploy applications and services.
- Propose ideas and make decisions in the technical part of the projects during the work meetings with the team
- Being part of the future!
- You’re good in java (ok, maybe c# and Python will work).
- You’re smart and interested in IA an cool technologies.
- You’ve done something similar for at least three years.
- You have worked before with a microservices architecture.
- At least medium (B1) written and oral communication skills in English. We work with Singapore, we need to understand each other.
- Ability to communicate within the team, as well as with other project partners.
It`s a plus if you have:
- Knowledge in NLP technologies (statistics, based on rules, neuronal) and ontologies.
- Proactivity in suggesting solutions and improvements. We all matter.
- Super friendly environment;
- Money you can change for things;
- Flexible retribution; (transport, food and nursery)
- Training policy; (online, we are tech Company and all that stuff)
- Flexible working hours;
- Exchanges experiences Spain-Singapore;
- Free coffee, fruit and nuts :)