We are looking for developers to join the Infoplaza Technical department to develop back-end services for consumer- and business-facing applications.
As Back-end developer you will
- work on a combination of new developments and fixing issues in the platform;
- co-own our back-end architecture and keep documentation up to date;
- solve scalability and performance issues at an operating environment that constantly grows;
- create well documented and easy to use APIs, services, and interfaces
- develop and maintain design and troubleshooting documentation;
- rigorously hunt down and fix bugs, even when others created them;
- actively participate in technical discussions;
- work well together with the other software engineers, product owners and designers.
You’ll be working in an international team of approx. 18 experienced, medior, and junior-level developers – which means your contribution will be very visible. Within our team you will have the freedom to execute on your own ideas, within the scope of the project, and make an impact to the organization. We believe in continuous improvement of processes and sharing best practices.
What you need to bring
- Relevant work experience as Back-end developer.
- Advanced level of experience with C#, .NET and/or .NET-core.
- Experience with MVC.
- Enjoy and have experience building API’s.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in Dutch and/or English.
- You possess a problem-solving attitude with a constant eye on delivering the best quality.
- Be comfortable with a fast-paced environment.
- Living in the Netherlands with a valid work permit (EU citizens are preferred).
Nice to have:
- Experience working with dockers.
- Experience with Cloud technologies.
What we offer
- Work within a successful and fast-growing organization with a global customer base.
- Develop products which are getting used by millions!
- A multinational team of specialists to inspire and support you.
- Competitive salary, pension scheme and travel costs compensation.
- Plenty of freedom on how you schedule your work.
- Informal and hands-on culture.
- 24- 40 hrs. workweek, all options are negotiable.