We are looking for passionate, driven and innovative developers to join our team in Derivco Barcelona! We are looking for talented people with a broad set of technical skills who are ready to tackle some of the technology's greatest challenges and make an impact.
So, you are probably wondering who Derivco Sports are…
We are a global software development house that focuses only on using great tech to make our product bigger and better every day. We are the great minds behind the BetWay sports betting app. Our focus is to expand and improve our product to be the leading Sportsbook in the world -which is why we need someone like you to join our team of experts!
At Derivco Sports we are developing a multi-tier micro services-platform for sports betting using technologies such as Erlang/Elixir, C#, Java, Docker and Ansible, just to name a few.
You will also develop and maintain world-class components and services in different languages and technologies.
As part of this role, you’ll be expected to collaborate within your team, understand the business domain and implement solutions.
What you need to succeed:
- Degree in computer science/informatics/telecommunications
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Whether it is Elixir, Go (golang), C# or Java, we want to hear from you.
Once you join Derivco Sports you won’t stop learning. This is because we want to make sure you grow into the developer that you want to be. To allow you to do this, we offer internal and external training to suit your needs which is just one of our many benefits.
At Derivco Sports we love to look after our employees and make sure they have a great work-life balance:
- Defined contribution pension schemeCompany’s Life Assurance
- Discretionary Company bonus linked to performance
- Private Healthcare
- Free lunches to a value of €9.00 per day
- A Wellness Amount of €45.00 per month to be used for any wellness activities such as gym membership
- 25 days annual leave, increasing for each complete year until a maximum of 30 days is reached
- Entertainment budget of €120 per person per annum.
- Social events- internal and external events to suit everyone