Pomelo is a leading online fashion company in Emerging Asia. Backed by fashion and technology investors from across the world, Pomelo brings its unique fast fashion style to Emerging Asia through a technology-driven, vertically-integrated design, and production model. Our growth strategy is to merge our online focus of mobile and social with the latest trends and data.
You’ll be an invaluable member of our Engineering Team, widely considered the backbone of Pomelo and composed of top specialists from across four different continents. Using the latest technologies and trends, you will assist in conceptualizing, planning, and deploying ground-breaking new features that will enhance our user’s online experience. You’ll not only be responsible for carrying out individual projects but help contribute your expert ideas and opinions to help shape the actual output.
- Architect, design, document and deploy software solutions to cloud platforms ensuring robust, secure and performant operation.
- Keep your finger on the pulse of these cloud solutions by developing monitors, alerts, reports uptime, reliability, and performance.
- Achieve cost efficiency and optimization across AWS cloud platform.
- Provide advice to leverage strategic cloud provider partnerships to support company objectives
- Develop scripts to manage infrastructure as code deployments.
- Work collaboratively with the software development team with a DevOps focus to help to automate and streamline operations and processes
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect.
- Strong understanding of cloud concepts, deployment models and service models
- BA/BS in Computer Science
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience in the same position
- Ability to communicate in English at a high level