Who we are:
FNZ is a global FinTech firm, transforming the way financial institutions serve their wealth management customers. We partner with banks, insurers and asset managers to help consumers better achieve their financial goals. The business has grown rapidly in recent years, as its institutional customers have used FNZ’s platform to improve transparency, choice and drive down long-term costs for consumers of wealth management products across all segments: from mass-market workplace pensions to mass-affluent and high-net-worth clients.
Today, FNZ is responsible for serving over 7 million customers of some of the world’s largest financial institutions. In total, we partner with over 60 financial companies across the UK, Europe, Australia, South Africa, New Zealand and South-East Asia with 2,200 colleagues across those locations.
Who You Are:
As a Software Development Engineer in Test you will be part of a Central Automation Team which is focused on delivering Test Automation solutions utilised by our delivery teams and to be ultimately included in our aspirations for continuous integration and delivery. Initial focus is on regression testing then moving to include test automation for new functionality being delivery to clients when regression testing is sufficiently covered.
You will be exposed to our new Dependency Injection based (IoC pattern) – test automation framework and be expected to comprehend and add to the design. This is a highly creative role where the candidate will be expected to contribute to design as well as implementation.
- Positive attitude, thirst for knowledge, goal of team success, pragmatism, self-starter, enjoyable personal challenges along with growth.
- Agile experience preferable and experience working within a BDD lead environment.
- Understanding of SDLC principles and best practices.
- University degree in IT (at least Bachelor’s degree).
- English on communicative level.
- Experience with SHtml & CSS.
- Knowledge and experience of Selenium Webdriver and unit testing tools.
- Confident, passionate about creating innovative solutions for customers.
- Ability to operate to tight timelines.
- Experienced in or knowledge of tje following would be an advantage:
- Iterative approach to development
- Continuous Integration and Deployment