Job Description:What will you contribute?
FINASTRA Treasury Capital Markets is a ground-breaking platform that enables banks to be agile, achieve growth and realise their latent potential. Provide a Front to back componentized and flexible solution.
Responsibilities & Deliverables:
As a member of Pricing & Analytics development team, your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
Build the Fusion Capital Pricing solution using the available business services from the design to the deployment phases in collaboration within the integration teams and collaborating with the product owner.
Collaborate with all fusion components team to deliver the Fusion capital market solution
Cover the application by integration tests front-end and back-end.
Participate to business service componentization.
Reach the Security Performance and deployment criteria for the business solution.
Automatic deployment in integration and Cloud environments.
Skills & Requirements
· Graduate degree in Computer Science or Engineering or up to 2 years experience
· Experience of developing and managing deployment life-cycle.
· Experience of build and test automation using Jenkins..
· Autonomous in day-to-day duties and can-do-attitude
· Good English level (both spoken and written)
· Eligibility to work in France
· Motivated and willing to learn and evolve in an international and stimulating environment.