We are Deposit Solutions, one of the fastest growing FinTech companies in Europe and Germany's second Unicorn in the FinTech space. Through our revolutionary platform banks can strengthen and diversify their term funding through complementary markets, channels, client segments and maturities, with high impact and low effort. Also, they can offer their own customers a broad lineup of deposit products from different institutions transparently, instantly, hassle-free and without ever leaving their home bank's ecosystem.
We connect banks from 18 European countries to a base of over 30 million savers and have mediated over EUR 20bn deposits. We have offices in Hamburg, Berlin, London, Paris, Zurich and New York.
We radically improve the customer experience for millions of bank customers. For banks, our platform is an easy way to become “Open”. Not just through a nice-to-have app or a polished front end, but in form of a deep, value-creating innovation that brings new capabilities and enables growth. For this, we need brilliant minds who want to drive innovation, develop new features, contribute with ideas and, ultimately, push our technology to the next level. Working with us means obtaining a unique perspective of the financial industry, working with Europe’s top banks and financial institutions and getting to know more of their people, systems and cultures every day.
This is a key position in the Operations department. You will report directly to Head of Business Process Operations and will have direct contact with multiple B2B clients and partners externally, and with the heads and colleagues of other departments internally. You are the single point of contact coordinating all internal and external stakeholders on status, next steps, reactive and preventive measures of incidents.
- You will be the single point of contact for B2B customers, service providers, and internal stakeholders through the whole incident process
- You will define and monitor KPI and SLA, execute control, as well as address pain points to drive Incident and Problem management process improvements
- You will supervise, steer and execute the incident process from first response, through resolution
- You will monitor and facilitate follow up processes such as problem and change management
- You will chair incident reviews and retrospective sessions
- Working knowledge of ITIL and experience in Service Operations process (Incident, Problem, Change Management)
- Exceptional communicator, a sound influencer with the ability to communicate at all levels
- Knowledge and experience of corporate service management toolsets in order to assess/ determine business impact of incidents
- Strong report writing and analytical skills
- Experience in technology and/or banking strongly preferred
- Fluent English and German, both required