Interested in a very varied job combining technical skills and administrative tasks with a lot of social contact? We are looking for an experienced Application Specialist to join the BIO Procurement team to help us run our group-wide supplier invoices system.
About the job
BIO Group Functions is setting up a new team to support existing and future IT solutions for Group Procurement. For the existing applications around our supplier database and invoicing system (Raindance), we need to have two Applications Specialists and a Software Engineer to guarantee full support to the business users.
We therefore have an opening for an Application Specialist who together with the other Application Specialist and the Software Engineer will cover daily production, ensure stable deliveries and support users and specialists in the business.
In this role you will have the following responsibilities:
- Take care of daily application delivery, manage maintenance activities and solve problems in order to secure quality and delivery of application/service.
- Handle co-operation and contact with the vendor regarding all issues related to the system.
- Have a close collaboration with the business side collecting requests for new functionality and informing about system changes.
- Plan and estimate development and maintenance work together with your colleagues.
- Collaborate with the APO (Agile Product Owner) to refine the product backlog to ensure that the most valuable things are being worked on first.
- Handle life cycle and change management.
- Solve Service Request as 2nd and/or 3rd level of support.
- Solve incidents (related to the software/data part of the application) together with IT-support and I&O.
- Testing of upgrades in systems, take part in transition activities.
- Proactively suggest and implement improvements for keeping and/or raising application quality and improving maintenance efficiency.
- Keep application related documentation up to date
What you need to succeed
- Fluency in Swedish and a very good command of English is a strict requirement, both spoken and in writing.
- Previous experience of Raindance or at least experience of a similar role is a great merit.
- University degree in software engineering or similar, or proven work experience in IT-development/maintenance related roles.
- Have a customer-centric mindset, with good communication skills.
- Be solutions-oriented, structured, systematic, and interested in details.
- Be a strong team player.
- Be open-minded and eager to learn new things.
What you may have worked with previously
- Application Specialist
- System Manager
- Software Development / Maintenance / Testing
Potential next steps in your career after this job
- Business Analyst
- Agile Product Owner
Why work with us?
Our team has a positive mindset and is striving to achieve a good work/life balance. We are always open to new ideas helping us improve our work together as a team.
We are building a new team which will enable Group Procurement to reach their goals. If you are driven and would like to contribute with your experience and knowledge: come and help us shape the dream team of BIO Procurement!
Chef/Manager: Nikki de Bliek + 46 73 0517832
Finansförbundet: Åke Skoglund +46 8 58590288
SACO: Henrik Joelsson + 46 40 242508
We may begin the selection under the application period, so we welcome your application as soon as possible.
Nothing of interest for you – recommend the job to a friend!
We have made our choice regarding recruitment media and therefore kindly decline contact with ad sellers or sellers of other recruitment services.