- Development of web applications/ microservices for our internal ERP system.
- Design and implementation of API's to integrate third party SW products and machines into our ERP system.
- Collaboration and implementation of the digitalization of internal business processes and workflows using web and database applications.
- Definition and execution of module tests in a SW development environment.
- Conception and implementation of new IT solutions taking into account the standards of application development
- Architecture definition, specification and documentation of new ERP modules
- Implementation of internal training for new and/or extended ERP modules
- Technical maintenance and further development of our homepage.
- You have a computer science education (ETH or university of applied sciences) or Application developer.
- You will be happy to take on responsibility for SW projects and their successful Implementation.
- You work independently to a high degree and show high commitment and high ability to work under pressure, a pronounced ability to work in a team and a high level of initiative for the Working in a young technology company.
- Communicative personality, independent and goal-oriented working style, distinctive networked and analytical thinking.
- You have a good command of English
- Ideally you bring knowledge in programming web applications based on .Net Core MVC with C# and Bootstrap CSS framework.
- You bring experience in the area of modern software development processes (ideally Gitlab) with.
- Terms like LDAP, REST API, JSON, VPN, PowerShell are no foreign words for you.
- You have basic knowledge of CMS systems.
Place of action
- Dietikon near Zurich
- Depending on the company's requirements, deployment also possible in Shanghai
What you can expect
- A highly interesting growth and development perspective in the future market of embedded systems for railway technology
- A challenging and varied job with a lot of freedom and practical tasks
- An innovative freedom to develop solutions and implement them independently or in small teams
- A pleasant working environment and a team-oriented work culture
- Flexible working hours