Job Description:Job ID: 187205
Organisation: Gas and Power
Mode of Employment: Permanent / Full-time
Knowledge for the world of tomorrow.
We develop networks that power and heat our cities intelligently. And support NASA in their explorations of outer space. For these and many other future projects, we need smart thinkers who bring skill, creativity, and dedication to the table. People like you! Experienced researchers who boldly broaden horizons, true specialists, and clever minds who like to get to the bottom of things. In short, help us tackle the most exciting challenges and put into practice what really matters. Well give you the opportunity to really make a difference. So what are you waiting for? Take your next career step with us.
What part will you play?
* You will design and implement functions of a new application in the area of Digital Sales within Application Lifecycle Management.
* You will actively support the migration and adaptation of existing applications.
* To do so, you will work closely with our business partners and internal customers, other IT departments, developers and service providers.
* You will support the rollout of new versions, products/solutions and services.
* You will understand and analyze user requirements, describe user stories and test them later for acceptance.
* In the event of problems and faults you will be a deciding factor in rectifying errors in source code using analysis and measures.
* You will work to improve quality, usability and innovation relating to the platform developed by us and the technologies used.
What you need to make real what matters.
* Your success is underpinned by a degree in IT, business information technology or a comparable level of training/qualification.
* You have experience of object-oriented programming languages in software development.
* You have a basic understanding of distributed application development with web service and messaging communication, cloud services, SQL and NoSQL DBs, web UI technologies and quality assurance through testing.
* You are quick to grasp new concepts and have strong analytical skills.
* You have a service-oriented approach to customers and good communication skills.
* A good knowledge of English and basic knowledge of German complete your profile.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
+49 (9131) 17-1717 - if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.