MUSEMENT helps travelers enjoy in-destination experiences to the fullest, sourcing local knowledge and recommendations to make the best use of time. Whether it’s activities, tours, tickets or just ideas for a great night out, we make all bookings easy and secure with Musement.com and our app (iOS and Android).
This is the new travel: bookings on the go, the best selections, immediate skip-the-line access to venues and events, bespoke experiences and local knowledge – the right tools delivering useful information in the simplest way.
We launched in Milan in 2013 and have since taken root in 70 different countries. Right now, our offer extends to 450 cities, thousands of potential things to do and see, and availability in eight languages – making us a leading guide for international travel activities.
Our traveler-friendly technology has been featured in such international publications as Wired, TechCrunch, Daily Telegraph, Bloomberg, Corriere della Sera and Times of India. We’ve been selected by Apple as ‘Best of 2014’ in European App Stores and again in 2016 as one of its ‘Best Apps to Start 2016.’
In October 2017 we acquired the travel content platform Triposo, bringing together more than 12 million travelers across both platforms and offering them hyper-personalized travel content and booking options. In December 2017 we were awarded with the Great Place To Work Italia Certification. We were successfully ranked in the Top 20 Best Workplaces in Italy (Medium size companies category).
Your Mission @Musement
We are looking for excellent Junior / Senior Software Developers to join our growing team in Milan.
Our platforms are written on the Symfony framework. Developers are free to choose the tools that work best for them - for instance, we have a mix of Linux, Windows, and Mac workstations in the team.
We strive to adopt agile scrum development techniques such as test-driven development, pair programming, and continuous integration.
We hold regular retrospectives to improve our working environment and lightning talks to share cool ideas whether work-related or not. We expect developers to be generalising specialists, ready at the drop of a hat to refine an algorithm, write a tricky integration test, tune a SQL query, or discuss feature nuances with a product manager.
WHAT you will do
- Communicating with API Integration Manager regarding development tasks for our Third part API integration
- Verifying the outcome of those tasks
- Organizing own work, code reviews and delivery tasks quickly
- Scheduling estimation, planning and daily meetings to track progress and reporting problems to API Integration Manager.
- Bachelor’s degree in CS (or similar), or related experience
- Several years of experience with PHP 7, OOP, Symfony Framework
- Experience with Git
- Good knowledge of MySQL
- A proactive, goal-oriented, reliable and self-structured way of working
- Solid and extensive coding experience in a commercial environment
- Willingness to collaborate closely with colleagues inside and outside the team
- Flexibility and interest in a wide range of development activities
- Fluency in English
What you have already achieved
- Third party API integration
- Test driven development and continuous integration
- Experience in e-commerce
- Every Friday is a Tech Friday | Where you can study and/or test new technologies
- Tickets for tech conferences
- SMART WORKING
- Freedom to choose your dev tools (hardware and software)
- Free fruits
- Free Espresso and breakfast
- Free beer ( Only on Friday )
- Tickets restaurant
- Musement is a certified Great Place To Work® and among the Top 20 Best Workplaces in Italy http://www.greatplacetowork.it/