At GET we develop angular applications to provide the guest with the best user experience and to manage our dynamic services. We also made the first steps in developing an Ionic festival app that could be a companion for festival guests soon. Your primary responsibilities will be to design and develop these applications and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure (backend, designers, devops, business intelligence, machine learning, ..). Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design and qualitative products is essential. If you are interested in different areas, you're welcome in any of our teams. We love to share our knowledge and to work together to improve our skills.
- Creating quality mockups, prototypes and building applications for desktop and mobile
- Collaborating with back-end developers and designers to improve the usability
- Writing clean codes to develop functional & maintainable applications
- Participating in the entire application lifecycle. Focusing on concept and implementation but also participate in deploying, running and troubleshooting applications
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies like angular itself, component libraries or progressive web apps