Android Multimedia(Audio) Engineer
We're looking for an experienced Android Multimedia Developer to join our team. The IoV (Internet of vehicle) Software Platform Team at Faraday Future is building a completely new generation “infotainment” products with adhesive user experience. We'd like you to be a part of the revolution, and work together to invent, prototype, iterate, and ship software that matches the quality/experience of the internet giants, and leaves the traditional automotive industry in the rear view mirror.
- Design and develop innovative, customized multimedia features to build ultimate user experience for Faraday Future Auto, especial on Audio.
- Enhance the Android framework to optimize performance of multimedia features on vehicle.
- Play an expert role in trouble shooting, root causing multimedia functional/performance issues.
- Research IoV Software platform framework technology; advanced research of new technologies.
- BS in Software, Electrical, Computer Engineering or related
- Embedded software development experience, including experience in Java and C/C++.
- A minimum of 1 years of experience in Android Multimedia development, for example, audio Framework/Audio HAL layer, system-level use cases (playback, recording and aDSP etc.)
- Great team player, dedicated to the company, willing to take on challenging tasks
- MS degree in Computer Science with 3 years of work experience.
- Hands-on experience on Android Audio services or HAL development
- Strong background at least in one of the following areas: Audio Focus, Audio Policy/Audio Flinger, aDSP or Audio signal processing (like NS, AEC, AGC and BF) etc.
- Familiar with A/V compression/decompression, synchronization technology.
- Professional experience with Java/C/C++.
- Aggressive to work, nice to people.