We want to hire Android Developers who are passionate and experienced to build excellent foundations for our solutions.
MOIA is an innovative mobility company that will change people’s lives by re-imagining urban mobility. MOIA will create services that enable more people to move more freely and securely, ultimately making cities better places to live. We will free up the movement of people and goods within cities whilst making mobility accessible to everyone. That means we will:
- Make city traffic clean, safe and silent
- Create more time and space for people
- Bring affordable and convenient mobility to everybody
We would be delighted if you were to accompany us on this exciting and challenging journey. We are not only looking for candidates to fill our job vacancies; we want you as a crucial part of our team. Our core competence is passion.
What you will do
- As an Android Developer, you will help us to define how MOIA’s users will use our service in the future.
- Amazing user experience of our digital product starts when our customers interact with our native mobile apps.
- You will work in an bottom-up managed, autonomous, cross-functional team, that will continuously test new ideas and evaluate their potential.
- You and your team will work like a startup and take ownership for the whole development cycle - from ideation over design to implementation, quality assurance and maintenance.
What we are looking for
- You are a mindful team-player and love to collaborate with devs, product owners, designers and other stakeholders.
- Good Communication skills in English and ideally also German language.
- A degree in Computer Science and a minimum of 3 years of programming experience.
- Passion producing well structured, readable and testable code.
- Deep understanding of Kotlin and the Android platform.
- Keeping up with the latest changes to the Android Platform is one of your key professional priorities.
- Knowledge of current trends in software design, architecture and microservices.
- Experience in collaboratively working on a codebase using Git.
- An attitude of accountability and sharing your knowledge.
Our work is dedicated to transforming the lives of billions – you will be part of this vision.