We provide embedded memory solutions to all of Infineon's divisions - from Automotive to Digital Security Solutions. We require very high quality standards in hardware design as well as in software development to fulfill the demanding ISO9001/ISO26262 standards for zero defect and autonomous driving requirements.
Come and enrich our recently founded software team in Munich. You will work in close collaboration with our automation team (product owner) and use Agile Software development to meet our ISO9001/ISO26262 requirements.
In your new role you will:
- Work with the Technical Lead to provide our software tooling enabling highly automated memory development
- Contribute to the software (re-)usability and maintainability by using an agile approach to transform and refactor legacy code to design patterns
- Work with agile software development processes like Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Delivery (CD) and Test Driven Development (TDD)
- Contribute to software design, refinements, review- and testing (unit testing, regression testing, integration testing) and take over first responsibility
We are looking for your agile mindset & driver mentality. Your strength is starting with an idea, pushing the topic and then bringing it to implementation. Furthermore, you enjoy developing your skills and learning from your senior colleagues.
These qualifications help you to master the tasks:
- A degree in Computer Science, Physics, Electrical Engineering or similar
- 1-3 years of experience in software development - ideally in the semiconductor industry
- Very good skills in working with C/C++
- Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOA&D) is a must
- First experience with agile software development processes like CICD, TDD
- Knowledge of Perl, Java Script, HTML, as well as DB modelling would be beneficial