We are Visual Meta, a successful & profitable internet company founded in 2009 and acquired by the Axel Springer Group in 2011. Operating from our well-designed office in the middle of Berlin, we run 13 comparison shopping portals in Europe under the brands LadenZeile and ShopAlike. Together, the sites drive up to 500,000 sessions a day, list 200 million offers from thousands of online shops and help consumers save time and find the product they love.
Our vision is to become a top reference for connecting online shops and consumers by creating reach for the shops and orientation for the consumers through cutting-edge tools and technologies. We work with the professionalism of a successfully grown company, while fostering the culture of a start-up. Our office is like a micro melting pot, where inspired individuals from all over the world connect their cultures, ideas and skills. In an atmosphere that is built on appreciation – right from the start. Every one of our 220 employees plays a vital role in our success story. If you want to be part of that and actively shape the future of e-commerce, then seize the opportunity and join our team!
Your mission at Visual Meta? As a “Agile Coach (m/f/d)” you live and breathe agile development and you are excited by the challenge of boosting our productivity. Process management and coaching competencies are characteristics that will make you a valuable agile manager of 2-3 agile teams.
Agile Coach (m/f/d)
- You are responsible for process and teamwork improvements in the product / engineering teams and beyond
- You ensure a good level of team productivity based on metrics such as velocity and outcome / impact
- You coach team members on good agile practices and you help them to improve further
- You work closely with the product / engineering teams to manage changes throughout the development process
- You are responsible for managing Scrum artifacts as well as for ensuring the effectiveness of Scrum ceremonies and other meetings
- You oversee the resolution of impediments and bottlenecks
- You assist with internal and external communication, improving transparency and radiating information
- You have at least one year experience as a Scrum Master / agile coach working with agile methodologies
- You are assertive and you have a well-structured way of working
- You have excellent oral and written communication skills in English
- You have a proven track record in establishing agile methodologies in teams
- You have experience in using agile tools and coaching methods
- You have strong facilitation and organizational skills
- The Scrum Master certification is a plus
- A committed, successful and international engineering team in one of the best tech companies in Berlin
- Opportunity to work independently and gain lots of insights into the field of e-commerce
- Continuous training possibilities and room for further personal development
- We love diversity: our team contains over 50 nationalities, co-located in our office in the middle of Berlin
- We care for you: benefit from a competitive salary package, flexible working hours, 27 vacation days, healthy snacks and sport activities (yoga, soccer, volleyball)
- We enjoy spending time together: join in for Friday beers, movie nights, team events, table football and ping-pong
Is this the job you are looking for?
Go ahead and submit your application in English including CV, cover letter, salary expectations and your availability. As your responsible recruiter Melanie Moselt will be your point of contact.
Visual Meta GmbH