What you'll do
As part of our Filters department, you’ll support our mission to block intrusive ads and whitelist Acceptable Ads with our AA partners. You’ll maintain our filterlists, join anti-circumvention efforts and contribute to a great team atmosphere.
Curious about your future team? Read here what Joana says about her work as Filter Developer at eyeo.
After your morning coffee, you'll be expected to
- Create exception rules to whitelist our Acceptable Ads partners
- Check and approve whitelisting requests for compliance with Acceptable Ads criteria
- Investigate Acceptable Ads violations
- Support our anti-circumvention team with new filter ideas
It's essential that you have
- Basic understanding of how ad serving and ad blocking works
- Knowledge of source code management tools like Git or Mercurial
It's great, but not required, if you have
- Experience working in agile and/or remote teams
- A QA or IT security background
- Basic programming skills or other technical background
Not sure if this is for you? Consider contributing first.